Friday 12 February 2016

fridays post

                                                  what  I learnt this week

                                             




















I learnt about layover with my name. how you do a overlay is you find a picture on the internet then you go to Photoshop and put your name down then you highlight it then you put the picture over top of it then you push ctrl j and then you save it to you drop box.


                                                   what I did this week

                                                           
                I did a lot of photoshop this week. I used a lot of different colors. on photoshop I used the letters of my name to make different types of layovers. it was fun. I didn't get at first but with some help from my friend I got it a lot better. that is what I did this week in computers.


                                                                       


  

No comments:

Post a Comment